Hello, and welcome to the inaugural post of ARC manga. Here at the blog you will be able to keep track of the activities of the group. To get things rolling here are a couple of items from the last few days.
100 Masters of Bishojo Painting
This is a wonderful artbook that I stumbled across some time ago, but it had been released unfortunately incompletely edited. I finished it up and put it in a nice neat little package for your enjoyment. I didn't see any credits for the scanner, so it is simply "Anonymous."
Also, we have the Fairy Tail Coca-Cola special from v24. As the name might suggest, it's basically just a 20 page add for Coca Cola, done Fairy Tail style. This has actually already been done, but the only version I could find was so heavily compressed it was hard to even look at. There was an open translation posted for it though, and I had a free afternoon... Now you can read it without your eyes bleeding, and drink a Coke while you're at it.
Both can be found in the forum, so go ahead and grab them.
http://forum.anime-reactor.net/index.php

I can't find your release on the forums... =(
ReplyDeleteSorry, I created this and forgot to check up on it. :( Anyway, firstly you have to sign up, otherwise the manga section is hidden. It's easy and free, just like about any other forum. 100 Masters got its own thread. The Fairy Tail special is in the Fairy Tail thread. Hope that helps! (assuming of course that you ever make it back after my oh so late reply...)
ReplyDelete